Monday, August 2, 2010

The story between she and me

I know her nearly 4months, 141 days. Because of her, i stop all my bad habits such as skipping school, smoking n more.. But sadly, we break up 3 weeks ago... Our relationship just last for 3weeks, i know is short and i understand her situation for being a daugther n a christian..Until now i still haven forget her, its hard to put someone u love down. I appreciate every second, every minute i together with her. We had a great time together, she brings mi lot of happiness that i cnt get from other ppl. Btw, i need to concentrate in my study rite?

Today AGM is totally shit ! So many librarian in library n the aircond is out of service, Hot HOt all the time...

RESULT

CHAIRMAN - LEE YUAN YAO ( as expected )
VICE - WOO XIAN MING ( unexpected )
TREASURER - SEONG CHEE YANG
ASS. TREASURER - LEE KAR JUN


Kar Jun seem not happy with his post.. Dun wan than gv mi lor. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment