Saturday, August 8, 2009

What Happen At Friday

This is my new blog, and i spend half an hour to decorate it, hmm, also dono wana write about wat....... Lets say about what happen last friday... Last friday, me , kuan wing, desmond ponteng skul n went to Dnet, a cyber cafe nearby pudu , we all meet up at plaza rakyat lrt station, after tat the "journey" began. We reach ther around 7.45am. We decid to play for 5hour, (cauz gt package ma) so veli cheap, RM 9 onli. I waste my precious 5hour playing games, oh crap, me should went to skul for pj la........... == After 5hour , me going back 2 skul, (for wat), u may ask, gt librarian meeting ma, so must go back lu... Stupid kuan wing, make me waste my money n time. The meeting take around 1 hour plus, n the chairman, WSK tell us tat we can change our blue shrt, Woooo, we r so ^^.. Plus next MON, is trial. Die lo..... Juz revison science onli. Haiz.... Hope i can get better result lo....

1 comment: